Friday, October 22, 2004

the wheels on the bus...

so today i went to eat lunch at snelling with my pal maggie. afterwards, i was feeling too lazy to make the exceptional climb up to my art appreciation class, so i decided to take a bus. however, i have never before taken a bus by myself, and certainly not to class. therefore, i did not know which bus to take. since maggie had no clue either, i decided to ask a nice looking boy standing before me.

the conversation went something like this:

me: excuse me
him: yeah
me: do you know what bus i should take to get to lamar dodd school of art?
him: where is it?
me: north campus?
him: take north south.
me: oh! thanks! do i want it this direction?
him: yeah. you a freshman?
me: is it that obvious?
him: nahhh. i'm a transfer student, so i know what it's like.
me: oh really? where from?
him: just a small school in alabama.
me: really?! what school?
him: samford.
me: !!! i'm from birmingham!!

and thus we hit it off. boy oh boy is he a cutie. he also ended up on the same bus as me and i just loved talking to him. we talked all about birmingham and greek life and track and georgia... it was great. however- i didn't quite catch his name. i know he's from marietta, and went to westminster, and he's on the track field here, and he was a sigma chi at samford, but that's all i've got. i think his name is something like daniel or david, but i'm not sure. it's such a bummer. he was so nice.

needless to say, i'll be back at the bus stop on monday.

i hope everyone's day was great
mine was

love
lindsey


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home