Wednesday, February 09, 2005

...

i can't remember the last time i was this truly frustrated. seriously. i've spent 3 hours trying to get this one very LAST page of my german lab manual finished. and every time something goes wrong and my answers get erased. it's the last page. and i can't get it done. and i've just given up. i wrote my teacher to let him know that it's probably not going to get done. i don't want to look at it again. i'm beyond anger. i'm even past crying now. i'm just sitting here dumbfounded at how absolutely frustrated i am.

i hate that after this long, i'm still not on the phi kappa list serve. i've asked countless times. i've been told TONIGHT! countless times. they can't get it done. i missed a meeting because they thought someone had put me on it. no such luck. it's not my fault. i'm not going to feel bad about it. there's nothing i could have done. they could have called me when i didn't show in the first 5 minutes. i'm usually punctual. i could have made it over there too. i was just doing homework. they didn't call though. so it's not my fault.

i hate that i can call and call and no one will answer their phones when i need them to. i just wanted to return danielle's shirt, get mine back, and pay my dues. but she wouldn't answer. it's my shirt that i really want. it's expensive and i want it back.

and seriously now

if you say you're going to go somewhere with me or do something with me or whatever, do it. don't say you will then change your mind because you don't feel like going out. say so in the first place. don't renege on your promise though. and saying you will is basically a promise to me. i expect to see it through.

that's called
RESPECT

heavens
have i ever felt like cussing more?
not likely

so let's face it. i'm pathetic.
and i'd really just like to go have a good cry right now
so i think i will

i'll be in my mountainous bed if you need me
it's not likely you will
i'm far too demanding

but if you need someone demanding
that's where i am

my hair at least looks good for my drama tonight

love
lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home