Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I want my own Letter Man


Hello, this is Lindsey Grissom again. Just lettin y’all know what’s goin on in these parts. I’m getting ready for Junior Miss. Some people say it isn’t a beauty pageant. Others say it is. Either way, I need money. Check is fine, but my friends call me cash.

So hit me!

Whatevs
lindsey


thank you timbo for that lovely piece of fictional correspondance. i like looking through old microsoft words docs.

We’re treated like garbage, potato peelings from culture’s kitchen.

we will not take it any longer

BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF COLOR
unite

We demand these rights because we have been DENIED these rights!

These blatant redists must be STOPPED IN THEIR TRACKS. The taunting has gone on far too long. Even in the corporate world, redism runs unchecked.

fight redism

kiss a redhead today

love
lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home