Saturday, March 19, 2005

mmm

i'm on catherine's laptop and she's rubbing my shoulders for me and it feels goooooood.

i got pulled over for drunk driving last night. i laughed. and then i was mad. power tripping policeman.

sigma chi party tonight. fun stuff!! definitely going to tennessee tech. they gave me my scholarship back too! i'm so super excited about it! i don't get to learn how to cook this summer, since i'm going to summer school at ttu, but that's ok. i'll be meeting tons of people and getting ahead in my classes, since i'll lose some of my credits georgia gave me from AP and clep, i think. but it's ok, because at Christmas i had 35 hours. i took 15 hours my first semester. yeah. so i'll be fine.

yay back to back rub. i love cat's massages.

love
lindsey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home