Friday, February 25, 2005

friday!

well i'm just sitting here bored so i decided to update before i resort to tv

it has come to my attention that some of you are reading and not commenting. i don't like this.

you'd better start leaving me a message.

but happy friday!
i've been super productive today. kind of.

i went to the gym with ashley
(love her! she came even with a massive hangover!)
ate a healthy lunch at ECV
have been cleaning/doing laundry
will be heading to CVS today for my prescription refill
(normally takes me forever to get it refilled because i'm so lazy)
am about to study german

this is very good for a friday, i think. especially when you don't have classes so you have no need to do anything.

regardless, kel and tim are coming today, and that's exciting.

i still haven't gotten my grade back on my english paper
i really want to know what i got on it
argh.

i shouldn't have eaten my italian leftovers yesterday. i wish i had it back so i could eat it right now.

chicken fetuccine! mmmmmm

well i'm going to be productive again
leave a note!

i've found the secret to perfect hair

let it air dry mostly in a pony tail

then blow dry and straighten

my hair is glowing

love
lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home