Tuesday, February 15, 2005

argh

well it's been a not so good day
actually, it wasn't awful
but it could have been better.

it started out with a linguistics test. seriously now. it wasn't as bad as it could have been, but i don't feel 100% on it.
then german. good news there is we don't have class next monday
HURRAY!
well french came before german and it was a bore
but i did talk my prof into giving extra credit for going to the stupid french film festival
so that was good

then came english
i think my paper went well. at any rate it's just the rough draft so it doesn't matter much, but when i get done with the final copy (probably wednesday night) i'll post it up here and yall can give me your opinions

so i was thinking about transferring tonight. it would be easy to just go to BSC or auburn or alabama. and fun, too, probably. but kelsey said i seem to be really happy here most of the time, so i can't let those other few times get me down. that's just silly. so now i'm thinking no on tranferration, but yes on a job this summer so that i don't have to depend on mom and dad so much. i'll try and go job hunting over spring break maybe

i told mom about me and lisa's tentative plans to go to savannah for st. patty's day over spring break. i'm thinking i might actually go through with it.

spring break is only 3 weeks away. that's just 9 meetings of english, linguistics, and french away.

at last!

i'm still lonely in my love department. at the french film festival tonight, the movie explored satirical inscest, but it still made me sad that i don't even have a brother/cousin to make out with or to love me. i was getting really good at not needing that sort of validity, but i'd seriously like some good georgian male companionship sometime soon. who knows. maybe i can manipulate things in my favor.

there i go again

my hair is curly

love
lindsey


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home