Monday, March 28, 2005

my eyes

won't stay open! i'm so tired. just my eyes though. it's weird.

no tennis today, got up early to go to the gym. i didn't much feel like exercising, but i did it. german was good- it's such an easy class. i like it. folk dancing was good, i asked her if we could not do koribushka but do carnivalito instead and she said sure. so, we ended up doing tea time mountain stomp, les quebequecois, the hungarian la la dance, carnivalito, the swedish happy are we dance, AND kinderpolka. my favorites! it was great.

i'm avoiding correcting my french paper. i got sucked into some star academy 4 drama reading on the betrayal of radia and gregory's eventual win and that was fun... i've been immersed in french culture today.

there was a HUGE bee in here too. i killed it. and dani was nice enough to pick it up for me. i didn't want to touch it.

i need to do my work. ugh.

i have to fix this paper and do my french presentation on popular french music...it should be easy enough i just need to practice.

i just took a quick nap and i'm feeling better. ugh. at least chapter is informal.

i found out that when mom comes for mother-daughter tea she'll have to help me take my loft down. i'm excited about that. i'm sick of this stupid climbing stuff. school's almost finished! then it'll be warm and sunny! can't wait!

love
lindsey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to take your folkdancing class. A lot.

March 30, 2005 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home