Sunday, April 17, 2005

almost there...

the end is near and i couldn't be happier.

i can't wait to just take off for a few weeks and do practically NOTHING but hang around the house. and not have to worry about money so much! yeesh! it's awful. do i have enough to get something to eat? will my hard get rejected for this bottle of water? awful.

sigma kappa soccer is this week. i'm actually half excited about working it, it might be fun. then sunday is mother daughter tea, and i can't wait to see mommy! i'll have to pretty much empty my room out then, or else i won't be able to bring everything home myself. but that should be fine. not a big deal.

i can't believe the semester is almost over!!!!! eep!

relay was fun this weekend, although iwas more than a little disappointed in the other team members. they hardly were there at all. it was pretty much just me and joy the whole time. good thing i love joy! ;D

and now it's almost time for my last PR meeting ever. that's hard to believe too. and i have SO MUCH LAUNDRY to do! golly! not looking forward to that. at all.

time to head out and test my debit limitations.

love
lindsey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home